School Logo

Welcome to

St Lawrence

Catholic Primary School

"Our school is a place where we all come together as one community to learn, have fun and make lasting friendships all under God's love and care."

What should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, attainment or development you should speak to your child’s class teacher. Depending on the outcome of this conversation your child’s class teacher my raise your concerns with the school SENCO (Mrs Gough).  Concerns and questions can also be raised with Mrs Gough by making an appointment via the school office.